t: 01344 420 808

Home   I   Site Map   I   Contact

Blue Page Footer
Blue Page Footer Family Law Logo Criminal Litigation Logo Children Law logo

Authorised and Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, No.: 265043

You are here:

Fairbrother & Darlow provide advice and guidance on a range of other

subjects, including employment matters, change of name deeds,

commissioner for oaths and welfare benefits. If you would like to talk

to a solicitor about any of the above matters, or would like to find out if

we can advise on a specific matter, please contact us.


Employment Law


Our key areas of experience include:


- Employment Contracts

- Compromise Agreements

- Redundancy


Contact us here to discuss your specific requirements


Welfare Benefits


Contact us for advice on:


- Income Support and Incapacity Benefit

- Disability Living Allowance and Attendance Allowance

- Child Benefit

- Housing & Council Tax Benefit

- Working Tax Credit and Child Tax Credit

- Job Seekers Allowance

- Carers Allowance

- Overpayment of benefits


Change Of Name


Don't be tempted into buying a cheap 'Deed Poll' without legal support - it may not be acceptable to the authorities and you will pay the price later on.


Fairbrother & Darlow's Change of Name Deed is professionally drafted by qualified solicitors and guaranteed to be acceptable to the authorities. Simply contact us for more information.


Commissioner For Oaths


If you need to swear an affidavit, or take a Statutory Declaration (in England and Wales), you will be advised that the document needs to be sworn (or affirmed) before a solicitor or 'Commissioner for Oaths'.


Click here to find out more.



Speech blue large Pencil black small

"You came highly recommended to me." 


Other Services


Contact Us Photo